为什么我们对狗狗说话的时候,它们会摇头呢? [美国媒体]

相比吃竹子,这只熊猫似乎对饲养员的腿更感兴趣。在卧龙国家级自然保护区最近拍摄的视频中,一只顽皮的熊猫不知疲倦地试图跟它的动物园饲养员玩,这一举动让广大网民的心都融化了。

Watch: Playful giant panda can’t let zookeeper go

求抱抱:顽皮熊猫抱住饲养员不让离开(视频评论)



Instead of eating bamboo, this panda seems to be more interested in his keeper’s leg. In recent footage shot at the Wolong National Nature Reserve, a naughty panda’s tireless attempts to play with its zookeeper melted the hearts of netizens.

相比吃竹子,这只熊猫似乎对饲养员的腿更感兴趣。在卧龙国家级自然保护区最近拍摄的视频中,一只顽皮的熊猫不知疲倦地试图跟它的动物园饲养员玩,这一举动让广大网民的心都融化了。

sophia bhetwal
cuteness overloaded.

萌爆了。

Kaen
Im dying of cuteness over here

萌死我啦!

Divya Gupta
So cuteeeee love u pandass

太可爱了吧,爱你哦熊猫。



Rishiraj Kumar
These Pandas are a gift of nature and found only in China and they have done a great job with their preservation and protection.
Sincere thanks on behalf all nature lovers of India.

这些熊猫是大自然的馈赠,只出现在中国。中国人保护熊猫的工作做得很棒。
我代表所有热爱自然的印度人真诚地感谢中国人。

Alex McCoy
wait until he learns kung-fu

等一下嘛,等它学好功夫。

ЄԊӐӪЅ
he becomes kung Fu Panda.

它就变成功夫熊猫了。

ImSoJuiceh
lmao XD After when he learns Kung-fu he probs will be like ADAAAAA, PLAY WITH ME OR DIE UNDER MY FOOT

哈哈哈哈,等它学会功夫之后,它就会跟李小龙一样,边大喊“啊哒”边说“跟我玩,不然就让你倒在我的脚下。”

Karlene Ho-Lung
Hahahah The panda loves him

哈哈哈,这只熊猫很喜欢这个饲养员。

jo pespi
or the little panda can be teached to cook with a wok, then work at 'china panda' restaurant

或者,也可以教这只熊猫做菜,然后以后就可以让它在中国的“熊猫快餐”干活啦。

注释:熊猫快餐(Panda Express)是由程正昌在美国创办的一家经营美国化中式快餐的连锁餐厅,自1973年成立到如今,已有近2000家店和3万名员工,遍布美国(47个州)、加拿大、墨西哥、韩国、迪拜等。

Poras Srivastava
why does this panda remind me of my girlfriend?

为什么这只熊猫让我想起了我的女朋友?

Stromjir
Go home panda, you're drunk.

回家吧熊猫,你喝醉了。

Sparsh Sangal
This is just like me, when i ask my mom for a new mobile.

它就像我一样,当我缠着我妈让她给我买新手机的时候就是这样的。

hitmantwfuhk21997
He didn't want to eat, he just want to play, ok?

它不想吃东西,人家就想玩耍好嘛?

Krispy Kwangsoo
He's like "no stop throwing bamboo, play with me pweaase?"

它的动作就像在说:“不要,不要再扔竹子给我啦,陪我玩吧?”



Rui Ge
Panda in Chinese is called "giant bear cat. ", but for gods sake, please remember it is a bear, not a cat.

在中国,熊猫被称为“大熊猫”,但是,天呐撸,请记得人家是熊,不是猫啊喂。

USFanlovesjiwoo
The sweetest bears in the world.

世界上最甜美可爱的熊。

CoolDoob
They are also extremely intelligent. Even when young, when they use their teeth to grab on to humans, they will only grab the clothes. They know they can harm if they didn't do that. This is the only animal I know that would deliberately be gentle to humans.

而且,它们非常聪明。就算它们还是幼崽,但是当它们想要缠住人类的时候,它们也只会用牙齿来咬住人类的衣服。它们知道如果咬其它地方的话,有可能会伤害到人类。这是我唯一知道的会刻意对人类温柔的动物了。

Clay
Its because we actually evolved from pandas.

那是因为事实上我们都是熊猫演变来的。

Kosgous Kosgous
interesting theory

有趣的理论。

Honestxoxo 123
tho it looks cute, but panda keeps straching and munching the zoo keeper's legs. So the zoo keeper gets irritated, find a blind spot, and give him some lesson. He then walk away and panda doesn't dare to drag on him anymore.

熊猫看起来很可爱,但它一直在抓挠啃咬动物园饲养员的大腿。所以饲养员就被激怒了,找了一个视频拍不到的地方,狠狠教训了它。然后他走开了,熊猫再也不敢拉扯他了。

david sand
Super cute ( I hope Chinese don't eat pandas too since they eat everything

超级可爱的!(中国人什么都吃,我希望不要他们也吃熊猫)

samnella9
Pandas are big moneymakers for them so thanks goodness they are safe!

对他们来说,熊猫可是一棵大摇钱树啊,所以谢天谢地,熊猫是安全的!

Tang Tang
???what???we never eat panda.All the Chinese love it.I don't know where did you get this wrong image about Chinese people...

啥???我们从来就没吃过熊猫的。所有的中国人都喜欢它。我不知道你是从哪里听来的关于中国人的谣言。

janhavi gorle
Tang Tang but chinese people eat many animals...so everyone has the same thought

但是中国人会吃很多动物啊。。。。。。所以大家才会也这么想。

GaLaXySlAyS pLaYz
wish i own a panda now this vid make me jealous

希望我现在可以拥有一只熊猫,这个视频让我好嫉妒啊啊。

Namrata Mane
They get money to be with that cutie pandas... I want that job

他们跟那些可爱的熊猫玩,还可以拿钱。。。。。。我想要这种工作。

Sigit Ato
im thinking about best job in the world.

我觉得这是世界上最完美的工作了。



MIN
it's illegal to keep/buy pandas

(私人)饲养或者购买熊猫是违法的。

Raida Hasan
I also want a cute panda who can hug me

我也想要一只可以抱着我的可爱熊猫。

Barbie Pena
how can the zookeeper resist the urge to play with him? aghhhhh! he's so fluffy and adorable I would have been rolling around playing and snuggling with the panda. they are so adorable!!!

这个饲养员是怎么抵抗得了一只急切地想跟他玩耍的熊猫呢?啊啊啊,熊猫这么毛茸茸,这么可爱,换成是我的话,我会滚来滚去抱着熊猫跟它玩呢。它们辣么可爱!!!

One straw away
yeah and that's when they bite your throat and then you are wondering why did he do this.

是啊,当它们咬住你喉咙的时候,你还在想为什么它要这么做呢。

Happy Gamer Cupcakes - Gaming and more!
Zookeeper's mind: I am not taking this PANDA home I am going home after this Panda's mind: Rude why won't he play with me! Pweaase play with me mister!

饲养员的内心:我不要带这只熊猫回家啊,我要做完回家了。
熊猫的内心:真粗鲁,为什么他不跟我玩儿啊!请跟我玩吧先生!

Dianne Ferrer
I don't like panda before because I'm scared of them. But when I watched this video.. I badly want to have a panda. They are so adorable

在这之前,我不喜欢熊猫,因为我怕它们。但是当我看了这个视频之后,我超级想要一只熊猫的啊,太可爱了吧。

LemonFlavoredEggs
I went to China and went to a panda zoo. There were pandas and I got to pet a panda and my mom got to hold it. They aren't as fluffy and soft as you think they are

我去过中国,也去过大熊猫园。那边有很多熊猫,我还摸了熊猫,我妈妈也抱了熊猫。它们并不像你想的那么松软。

Marc Jr
I love panda but i hate China :)

我爱熊猫,但我恨中国。

JZ VR
Cause you're an idiot.

因为你是一个傻逼。

阅读: