油管网友:谷歌的首席执行官桑达尔·皮查伊在美国国会听证会上,向立法者们为自己的公司辩护。他面临着关于政治偏见以及公司如何使用个人数据的问题。
'If you Google the word idiot, a picture of Donald Trump comes up' - BBC News
用谷歌搜索“白痴”会出现特朗普的图片
Google's Chief executive Sundar Pichai went in front of US Congress to defend his company to lawmakers. He faced questions about political bias and how the company uses personal data.
谷歌的首席执行官桑达尔·皮查伊在美国国会听证会上,向立法者们为自己的公司辩护。他面临着关于政治偏见以及公司如何使用个人数据的问题。
Larry 306:Its true.. He comes up.. and if he didn't before he will now..
评论1:是真的。。搜索白痴会出现特朗普。。如果你之前搜索没有出现的话现在也会出现了。。
Suheldeep Sarkar:This is so true
如此真实
loopybrogaming 1:This comment is a paradox... think about it
仔细想想,这句话自相矛盾。。。
Norma Reynoso:Oh..I just tried... And it's true. How hilarious
评论3:哦..我刚试过...这是真的。多好笑啊
zeiitgeist:Ironic for them to bring it out to public, they are just going to make him appear in more searches when looking up 'idiot'…
评论4:讽刺的是,他们把这个公之于众后,当人们搜索白痴的时候,他的照片会出现更多次。
Ratnadip Das:Aka the Streisand effect
即史翠珊效应。(译注:史翠珊效应:试图阻止大众了解某些内容,或压制特定的网络信息,结果适得其反,反而使该事件为更多的人所了解,用中国一个成语就是欲盖弥彰。)
plo173:Well, She is democrat an I suspect She knew what she was doing.
嗯,她是民主党人,我怀疑她知道自己在做什么。
lifenane1:Martynas 123 what country you from?
你又是哪个国家来的?
redners11:@Rosa Frausto it's not an assumption. It's a conclusion based on observations
@Rosa Frasto这不是一个假设,而是一个基于观察的结论。
redners11:@Martynas 123 yes he is an idiot. About 30% of our country is still a Trump cult unfortunately. The rest of America and the world knows he's an idiot
是的,他是个白痴。不幸的是,大约30%的美国人仍然是特朗普的崇拜者。其他美国人和全世界都知道他是个白痴。
Mike Davidson:Yet here you are on YouTube calling the President of the United States, a man who has a net worth in Billions, an idiot. Keyboard warrior indeed
然而,你却在YouTube评论说美国总统--一个拥有亿万净资产的人,是一个白痴。真是键盘侠
Vladrian: This is the most funniest title i've ever read
评论12:这是我看到的最好笑的标题
Moonshine Buck: That's because you're a basement dweller that is still sucking on your mother's tit!
那是因为你这个地下室蜗居者,还在吮吸你母亲的奶子!
redneck mad?
Vladrian: @moonshine Buck so did you suck Trump's old dick?
所以你吸的是特朗普的老JB?
AvryQuick: @Moonshine Buck redneck mad?
红脖子生气了?
Racko Mode:This is one of those times why we love Google ....Very Accurate!!
评论13:这就是我们为什么喜欢谷歌的原因之一。。。非常准确!!
mahesh: -You will get pictures of church priests
你会搜到教堂牧师的图片
Prakash Man Shrestha:Every computer knows who the idiot is.
评论19:每一台电脑都知道谁是白痴
fari193:He is an idiot.. they also should put narcissist Characteristic = Trump
评论20:他确实是白痴。。。他们还应该把自恋特征者的搜索结果也弄成特朗普。
Mike Davidson:But he's still mega rich and your on YouTube trolling
但他仍然是个巨富而你只能在YouTube上喷人
If OS:Because he is the most famous idiot!
评论21:因为他是最着名的白痴!
Nômade Australiano:Wrong ..the most famous idiot is jay-z
你错了,最着名的白痴是Jay-Z
Peyot Cacti: Nômade Australiano bcuz he black o what ?
因为他是黑人还是什么?
TheLewisLegend:When you trust your privacy and freedom of speech to a few elitist corporations, tyranny is soon to follow
评论28:当你把隐私和言论自由依赖于少数精英公司时,暴政很快就会随之而来。
Simple 1i:TheLewisLegend - we're are already in tyranny, its Anarchy that is to follow, which is much worse.
我们已经处于暴政之中,随之而来的是无政府状态,这要糟糕得多。
Tim Hunter:The only tyranny here is the tyranny of public opinion. Trump is considered an idiot by a great majority of the internet-connected world.Perhaps that ought to tell you something?
这里唯一的暴政就是公众舆论的暴政。互联网世界的绝大多数人都把特朗普看做是个白痴。也许这应该能告诉你些什么?
Kenny Sok:This just means that a lot of people think he's an idiot. And I think the computer thinks so as well lol.
评论29:这证明很多人认为它是个白痴,我觉得电脑也是这么认为的,哈哈哈
drzee:do not insult the word!
评论30:不要侮辱“白痴”这个词!
Grey Chip:Google paedo employers and paedo protectors and the BBC comes up.
评论31:谷歌搜索“恋童癖雇主” 和“恋童癖保护者”会出现BBC
arjaygee:She sounded surprised. Go figure.
评论39:她听起来很惊讶的样子。自己仔细想想吧。
The black Conservative:Google change their algorithm and control searches to control peoples minds
评论40:谷歌更改算法,控制搜索结果从而控制人们的思维。
我们致力于传递世界各地老百姓最真实、最直接、最详尽的对中国的看法
【版权与免责声明】如发现内容存在版权问题,烦请提供相关信息发邮件,
我们将及时沟通与处理。本站内容除非来源注明五毛网,否则均为网友转载,涉及言论、版权与本站无关。
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。
本文来自网络,如有侵权及时联系本网站。
Why do most people who have a positive view of China have been to ...
Why do most people who have a positive view of China have been to ...