联合国(法新社)——周一,一项最新的研究发现,美国人口只占世界人口4%,但是却拥有全世界40%的枪械。
Americans own 40 percent of world's firearms: study
研究发现美国人拥有全世界40%的枪械
United Nations (United States) (AFP) - Americans make up only four percent of the global population but they own 40 percent of the world's firearms, a new study said Monday.
联合国(法新社)——周一,一项最新的研究发现,美国人口只占世界人口4%,但是却拥有全世界40%的枪械。
There are more than one billion firearms in the world but 85 percent of those are in the hands of civilians, with the remainder held by law enforcement and the military, according to the Small Arms Survey.
全世界有超过10亿支枪械,其中85%为普通市民所有,剩余部分为执法部门和军队持有。
The survey, produced by the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, says it bases its estimates based on multiple sources, including civilian firearms registration data from 133 countries and territories and survey results in 56 countries.
这个调查由日内瓦的国际发展研究所发起,称这个估计数据是基于多个信息源,包括133个国家和地区的平民枪械注册数据以及56个国家的调查结果。
Of the 857 million guns owned by civilians, 393 million are in the United States - more than all of the firearms held by ordinary citizens in the other top 25 countries combined.
在8.57亿支平民所持有的枪械中,3.93亿支在美国,比排在后面的另外25个国家的公民所持有的枪械还多。
Steven 1 day ago
400 million is the old number that has been quoted for some time. The newest estimate puts it closer to 600 million.
4亿是旧数据了。最新的估计接近6亿。
brendan 1 day ago
The U.S has about 25% of the cars in the world
美国拥有全世界25%的汽车。
LeChaton 1 day ago
How many do we have to buy to reach 51%?
我们还得购买多少才能达到51%?
Scorp1106 1 day ago
Yep , and we have very nice ones .
是的,而且我们的枪械都特别好。
Heisenberg 1 day ago
Breaking News: The Sky is Blue. Details at 10.
爆炸消息:天空是蓝色的。
Justin 1 day ago
And the point of this story is what exactly?
这个新闻的意义是什么?
Chuck Larson 1 day ago
And its going to keep rising.
美国人的枪械数量只会继续增多。
Josh 1 day ago
That's a good start, but we need to work on getting that percentage higher.
这是个好的开始,但是我们需要继续增加枪械持有量。
Dustin 1 day ago
We also have the most freedom. I'll take it.
我们也拥有最多的自由。我相信。
Adm. Viathis 1 day ago
Large population + Freedom to bear arms, why is this at all shocking?
大量的人口+自由持有枪支,所以这结果有什么好惊讶的吗?
The Tater 1 day ago
Founding fathers would be proud.
国父们会感到骄傲的。
Tom 1 day ago
you have to protect your borders and your home
你得保护自己的边境和家园。
Mick 1 day ago
I am proud to read these comments and know I am not alone. God Bless the USA and the 2nd!
我很高兴看到这么多人和我有着同样的想法。上帝保佑美国和第二修正案!
DONALD 1 day ago
We do? Well that accounts for the fact we have 80% of the worlds FREEDOM.
是吗?那是因为我们有全世界80%的自由。
Topflight 1 day ago
that's because we are the only ones who have a constitutional right. thank you forefathers.
那是因为我们是唯一在宪法里这么规定的国家。感谢先人们。
jjseeker 1 day ago
I'd be happier with 51%
如果占据51%的话我会更开心的。
TOM 1 day ago
We need to increase those percentages.
我们需要提升这个比例。
curt 1 day ago
As is should be, we have a 2nd amendment.
这是必然的,我们有第二修正案。
Jeff 1 day ago
In other words, Americans have learned from history and are the most prepared.
换言之,美国人从历史中吸取了教训,已经做好了最好的准备。
Hard Tocarry 1 day ago
This is a good thing.
这是好事。
Doug 1 day ago
Only 40%? Need to increase the rate of ownership so that we will never be considered as subjects.
只有40%?需要进一步提升比例,这样就不会被欺负了。
Johnson 1 day ago
Coincidence that America is the most powerful nation?
而美国是世界上最强大的国家,这是巧合吗?
favoriteson101 1 day ago
Yet another indicator that we as Americans are the nation with the most freedom on earth!
这也证明了美国是世界上最自由的国家!
David 1 day ago
Numbers don't lie....statistics do.
数字不会撒谎,但是统计数据会撒谎。
Just another number 1 day ago
Pretty obvious. ...our SECOND AMENDMENT is about preserving the right to keep them!
这是理所当然的。。。我们的第二修正案就是为了保护我们的枪支持有权。
barney_rubble 1 day ago
USA is winning again!
美国再次取得胜利!
mark 1 day ago
Good
很好。
Samuel 1 day ago
In World War II when Isoroku Yamamoto, the commander-in-chief of the Japanse Imperial Navy was asked if Japan would ever attempt an invasion of the American Homeland, he responded, "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."
二战期间,日本帝国海军司令被问及日本是否会入侵美国本土,他回答说,“你无法入侵美国大陆。美国人家家户户都有枪。”
Mike K 1 day ago
Good, glad to hear it.
很好
TheUglyAmerican 1 day ago
Americans are free-est...by a wide margin.
美国人是最最最自由的。
me 1 day ago
We, the gun owners, are the last defense.
我们枪支持有者是最后一道防线。
Courtney 1 day ago
So, Proud of it
深感自豪。
Watson Yo Pocket 1 day ago
Good! I was hoping for a higher number.
很好,我以为比例会更高点。
steve 1 day ago
just imagine what this government would have done to us already if we didn't have them
想象一下,如果我们没有枪支,政府会对我们干什么坏事。
Manfred 1 day ago
The rest of the world doesn’t have a Constitution, either.
全世界的其他国家也都没有宪法。
Mountain Dude 1 day ago
One of the reasons we will not be invaded.
这是我们永远不会被侵略的原因之一。
reality fan 1 day ago
So why is this important? The citizens of the US enjoy more freedoms than anyone else in the world too. It isn't threatened because the American people can take up arms. It's called the Constitution.
为什么这很重要?美国人享有的自由也比世界上任何国家的人都来的多。美国人的自由之所以没有受到威胁是因为美国人民可以拿起武器。那就是美国宪法。
ex-dem 21 hr ago
They have no way to know actually how many are here, a few million have been passed down for generations and Thank God not registered. I own several firearms and NOT ONE is registered and will never be.
实际上根本无法得知美国人民拥有多少枪械,几百万支的枪械代代相传,都是没注册的。我自己就拥有几把枪,都是没注册的,也不会去注册。
我们致力于传递世界各地老百姓最真实、最直接、最详尽的对中国的看法
【版权与免责声明】如发现内容存在版权问题,烦请提供相关信息发邮件,
我们将及时沟通与处理。本站内容除非来源注明五毛网,否则均为网友转载,涉及言论、版权与本站无关。
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。
本文来自网络,如有侵权及时联系本网站。
Why do most people who have a positive view of China have been to ...
Why do most people who have a positive view of China have been to ...