尽管香港仍有近30年的半自治状态,但中国已经开始加强控制,许多人认为这是在削弱香港的zy。在这一集中,我将探讨香港是如何应对迫在眉睫的最后期限和中国的过早行动。
When Britain handed Hong Kong back to China in 1997, Chinese leaders agreed that Hong Kong would be able to keep its economic and political systems, including some of the civil freedoms denied to China’s citizens on the mainland, for the next 50 years.
尽管香港仍有近30年的半自治状态,但中国已经开始加强控制,许多人认为这是在削弱香港的zy。在这一集中,我将探讨香港是如何应对迫在眉睫的最后期限和中国的过早行动。
Although Hong Kong still has nearly 30 years of semi-autonomy left, China has started tightening its grip, and many believe it is chipping away at Hong Kong’s freedoms. In this episode, I explore how Hong Kong is dealing with the looming deadline and China’s premature moves.
当英国于1997将香港交回中国时,中国领导人同意香港能够保持其经济和政治体系,包括未来50年内,拒绝大陆公民在香港的一些公民权。
Vox Borders is an international documentary series by Emmy-nominated producer Johnny Harris exploring life at the edge of nations. For more, visit vox.com/borders.
《VoxBorders》是由艾美奖提名制片人Johnny Harris拍摄的一部国际纪录片,该片探索了国家边缘的生活。有关更多信息,请访问vox.com/borders。
Watch our full video catalog: http://goo.gl/IZONyE
Follow Vox on Facebook: http://goo.gl/U2g06o
Or Twitter: http://goo.gl/XFrZ5H
너구리
Hong Kong must remain as Hong Kong,
There are already enough victims of Chinese dictatorship.
香港必须保持纯正的香港,
中国dc的受害者已经够多了。
霍运浩
When we were the sick man of Asia, we were called the yellow peril.
我们被预言是下一个超级大国了,我们被指是主要威胁。
When we are billed to be the next superpower, we are called the threat.
那时我们闭关自守,你走私鸦片来强开门户;
When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open markets.
我们拥抱自由贸易了,你责骂我们抢走你的饭碗。
When we embrace free trade, you blame us for taking away your jobs.
那时我们风雨飘摇,你铁蹄犯境要求机会均等;
When we were falling apart, you marched in your troops and wanted your fair share.
我们要整合破碎的山河,你说我们“入侵”……
When tried communism, you hated us for being communist.
我们拥抱资本主义了,你又恨我们当了资本家。
When we embrace capitalism, you hate us for being capitalist.
当我们的人口到达十亿,你说我们在摧毁地球;
When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.
我们要限制人口了,你说我们践踏人权。
When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.
那时我们一贫如洗,你视我们贱如狗;
When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.
我们有钞票借给你了,你怨我们令你国债累累。
When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debts.
我们发展工业了,你说我们是污染者;
When we build our industries, you call us polluters.
我们有货品卖给你了,你说我们是地球暖化的因由。
When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.
我们购买石油,你说我们榨取兼灭族;
When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.
你们为石油开战,你说是为了解救生灵。
When you go to war for oil, you call it liberation.
那时我们动乱无序,你说我们没有法治;
When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law.
现在我们要依法平暴,你说我们违反人权。
When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating human rights.
我们静默无声时,你说我们欠缺言论自由;
When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.
我们不再缄默了,你说我们是被洗了脑的仇外暴民。
When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed-xenophobes.
"为什么你这样憎恨我们?"我们想知道。
“Why do you hate us so much﹖”we asked.
“不”,你说,“我不恨你们。”
“No,” you answered, “we don't hate you.”
我们也不恨你,只是,你了解我们吗?
We don't hate you either, but, do you understand us?
“当然了解”,你说,“我们消息多的是,有 AFP、CNN、还有BBC……”
“Of course we do, ”you said, “We have AFP, CNN and BBC's ……”
那么你究竟要我们怎样生存?
What do you really want from us?
回答之前,请仔细的想一想… 因为你的机会不是无限的。
Think hard first, then answer, because you only get so many chances.
已经够多了…这个世界容不下更多的伪善了。
Enough is enough, enough hypocrisy for this one world.
我们要的是同一个世界,同一个梦想,靖世太平。
We want one world, one dream, and peace on earth.
这个宽广、辽阔的蓝地球,容得下你们,容得下我们。
This big blue earth is big enough for all of us.
Charles Mendias
I see a lot Chinese bots talking bout things that happened 100 years ago.😂
我看见很重中国水军在讨论100年前发生的事情
thebahooplamaster
Really don’t want to see Hong Kong lose their freedoms to China...
真的不想看到香港丧失zy
AyVePe
wow so the Chinese government really are like nazis huh
wow,所以中国zf就像nazis一样
wa haha
典型的西方视角下的中国,please open your mind.
典型的西方视角下的中国,请多想想.
Promothash Boruah
British = divide and rule.
英国 = 划分,定规则
artccie
My God,you incredible piece of Human work..."Britain and China Fought a series of trade wars and Britain eventually took over Hong Kong" Why don't you state the Truth. Let's make this the First line in your story. "19th century, Britain, desperate for cash due to trade imbalances with China, decided on a dastardly scheme to forcibly make China import, opioids such as HEROIN and morphine in the hopes of creating a windfall profit and correcting the trade imbalance. "The Chinese Emperor resisted and started dumping the opioids in defiance, due to very obvious, reasons and health concerns. Britain being the great savior, Catholic country that it is was and still is, sent it's military forces to crush this opposition and defeated China's antiquated navy and army. ...Many thousands of Chinese perished and many more became hopelessly addicted to opioids....Great....result..that doesn't seem to bother you...The drug pusher won.1???.......By you, whitewashing this entire human catastrophe with that joke of summary, are implicitly condoning supporting all drug pushers and lords across the world.
我的天,你这人的工作太难让人信服了……“英国和中国打了一系列的贸易战争,英国最终占领了香港”你为什么不说实话呢?应该事这样:”19世纪,由于与中国的贸易不平衡,英国急需现金,于是决定了一个卑鄙的计划,强迫中国进口鸦片,以期创造暴利并纠正贸易不平衡。”由于非常明显的原因和健康问题,中国皇帝抵制并开始销毁鸦片。英国是一个伟大的救世主,是一个天主教国家,它过去和现在都是,派出军队镇压反对派,打败了中国陈旧的军队。…成千上万的中国人死亡,更多的人对鸦片上瘾而无药可救……太好了……结果……这似乎并不困扰你……毒贩赢了????……在你看来,用总结性的笑话来粉饰这整个人类的灾难,就是在支持全世界所有的毒贩和领主。
Curiosity Culture
He's gotten so much better with the editing and storytelling in this season of borders
在本季的《边境》中,他在编辑和讲故事方面做得好多了。
金鱼
As a hongkonger, i want to say and emphasize, hong kong is a city of china. And Hong Kong is a land of of china.
作为一个香港人,我想说并强调,香港是中国的一个城市。香港是中国的国土。
jon joeng
当年英国统治的时候港督都是香港人,香港自己选出来的!!何止港督,甚至英国首相香港人都可以投票决定!
当年英国的维多利亚女王就是香港人投票选出来的!!!
Tinandel
The Chinese government didn't give a damn what its citizens said, ignored them completely, and just pushed ahead with doing things their way by force regardless? Ya don't say!
中国政府对中国公民的话一点也不在乎,完全不理睬他们,只是不顾一切地强行按他们的方式做事?你不要说!
CoinOpTV
This video was ...... made in Hong Kong
这个视频事。。。香港制作
Patrick Li
No border, Hong Kong is a special administrative region of China.
没有边界,香港是中国的一个特别行政区。
Tiffany Tedany
It's really weird when Chinese hate Chinese
当中国人讨厌中国人的时候,真的很奇怪
Leslie Chen
Some HKers rather be communistly ruled by their own people, whereas some others rather be democratically ruled by another race. Different sentiments. As a Mainlander I love HK, for they are my own people.
一些香港人想自治,另一些想被其他种族支配。不同的观点。作为一个内地人,我爱香港,因为他们是自己人。
DAVENDER KUMAR SHARMA
Independent Hong Kong
香港独立
Oliver Leonard
China never truly abandoned communism.
中国从来没有真正放弃gczy。
LeoVomend
you guys make fun of that chinese school book but its the exact same in america, going about the greatness of america and how bad china and comunism is
你们取笑中国的教科书,但在美国却完全一样,谈论美国的伟大,以及中国和gczy有多糟糕。
Randolph Victor Constantine
If only the BRITISH EMPIRE stopped selling ILLEGAL DRUGS to china so they can get back the SILVER they spent for chinese TEA, the OPIUM wars would have never happened and they would not have TAKEN hong kong from china... Hong kong is a part of china and they have finally returned it to its rightful owner...
大英帝国向香港出售非法毒品以收回他们为中国茶叶所花的银子,如果他们不这样做,鸦片战争就不会发生,他们也不会把香港从中国夺走……香港是中国的一部分,他们终于把它还给了合法的拥有者…
InternetExplorers
I wish this series never ends
Great music and sound editing
我希望这个系列永远不会结束,
伟大的音乐和编辑
Damon lee
The most interesting thing is that when the British come to Hong Kong, you are willing to be dogs.
最有趣的是,当英国人来到香港时,你愿意成为狗。
Wei lushu
我倒认为这是极好的事儿,对于香港,香港的房价让香港人过的生活太过委屈,如果香港人在珠海购置房产,通勤香港上班,也许是个很好的解决方式
Damon lee
放屁,你们讲的本来就是广东话
Andrei Nastase
Have you seen the border between California and Arizona?
你看到加利福尼亚和亚利桑那之间的边界了吗?
Radu Antoniu
It's ironic how more people started identifying themselves as Hongkongers after China started to interfere in the city.
讽刺的是,在中国开始干预香港之后,越来越多的人开始认同自己是香港人。
Glenn Cuevas
My country Philippines is not really close with China and now were trying to understand more about Chinese culture, i see lots of Chinese drama on Tv. Chinese offering jobs and loans to Philippines, i think is a good thing for us. We Filipinos follow lots of Chinese beliefs and so I think China is really connected with the Philippines. China is our barter buddy before and until now and they never colonized us knowing were neighbors. I love Hongkong and I hope they will make Hongkong an Autonomous region same here in Mindanao.
我的国家菲律宾与中国的关系不是很好,现在我想了解更多的中国文化,我在电视上看到了很多中国电视剧。我认为中国向菲律宾提供就业和贷款对我们来说是件好事。我们菲律宾人与中国人有很多共同信仰,所以我认为中国与菲律宾真的有联系。中国以前是我们的贸易伙伴,直到现在,他们从来没有殖民者,因为他们知道我们是邻居。我爱香港,我希望他们能使香港成为菲律宾棉兰老岛的一个自治区。
Bugatti Boss
Why the hell should Hong Kong have the rights and freedoms that British Citizens don't have in Britain nor any Westerner. Absolute rubbish.
为什么香港应该拥有这些权利和自由?这些权利和自由是英国公民和西方人所没有的。垃圾。
WuAllan
醒醒吧,“Hongkongers”,中国即使没有香港也是超级大国,香港没有大陆作为后盾和支持,想活下去都难,那时候你们还指望你们的美爹/英爹来援助你们,别做梦了。回归只是教你们做人要懂得认祖归宗而已,往上数三代,哪儿来的?别活得连本都忘了。
hong ng
Just for those stupid England colonial dogs, HK is Chinese land. Therefore, no borders should be exist for mainland and HK. It is the land of China and for Chinese. Those don't think so, should get out that land
告诉那些愚蠢的英国殖民犬,香港是中国的领土。因此,内地和香港不应存在边界。它是中国的国土,也是中国人的国土。不这么认为的人,应该离开那片土地
我们致力于传递世界各地老百姓最真实、最直接、最详尽的对中国的看法
【版权与免责声明】如发现内容存在版权问题,烦请提供相关信息发邮件,
我们将及时沟通与处理。本站内容除非来源注明五毛网,否则均为网友转载,涉及言论、版权与本站无关。
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。
本文来自网络,如有侵权及时联系本网站。
Why do most people who have a positive view of China have been to ...
Why do most people who have a positive view of China have been to ...