拿开你的手!“身体地图”显示男人不会让陌生男性靠近,但是对女性则是完全开放。英国网友:读了这篇“文章”后我唯一的观感是按照规范来说女性是伪君子。她们认为她们可以在任何地方触摸任何她们想要触摸的人,但是最好不要有人触摸她们。
Get your hands off! 'Body map' revealschaps won't let male strangers near their feet... but no area is off limits to theladies
拿开你的手!“身体地图”显示男人不会让陌生男性靠近,但是对女性则是完全开放
If you struggle to know when it isappropriate to give someone a hug or even simply pat them on the arm, help isat hand.
如果你想知道在何时可以给某人一个拥抱或者拍拍他们的手臂的话,那么以下就给你提供答案。
Oxford University scientists have created aseries of body maps that show just where we are comfortable to be touched.
牛津大学的科学家创造了一系列的身体地图,从中可以看出我们想让别人碰触哪些地方。
The ‘touchability index’ providescolour-coded information for everyone from our nearest and dearest to extendedfamily, casual acquaintances and complete strangers.
“触摸指数”利用色彩信息来确定我们愿意被最亲近的人,家人,一般的熟人以及完全的陌生人碰触的程度。
Not surprisingly, the study of five European countries found that buttoned-upBritons were the least touchy-feely.
毫无疑问,对五个欧洲国家的研究发现羞涩的英国人是最不愿意被触摸的。
It also showed – again, unsurprisingly –that the less we know someone, the less comfortable we are to be touched bythem.
同时也表明了我们越是不了解对方,我们在被这些人触摸时就越不舒服。
However, there was one noticeableexception.
然而,存在一个显着的例外。
Men, it seems, have no areas which would becompletely off limits to a touch from a total stranger – as long as thestranger is a woman.
男性的全身可以被一个完全的陌生人触摸——前提是这个陌生人是女性。
mark25yorkshire, Doncaster, United Kingdom,7 hours ago
You pay to go to Oxford university to dothis lol, science in this country is a joke. Meanwhile Germany is making afusion power plant and Australia inventing new propulsion systems for spacetravel. And we wonder why we don't make anything anymore.
交钱上牛津大学就为了做这个研究,笑死了。这个国家的科学就是个笑话。
与此同时,德国正在建造一个核聚变电站,澳洲则正在为太空旅游发明新的推进系统。我在想为什么我们现在都不制造任何东西了。
barnaby, Kandahar, Afghanistan, 31 minutesago
Are these the same students that look downon me for not having a degree?
这就是那些嘲笑我没文凭的学生?
Disgusted, Royal Tunbridge Wells, 20minutes ago
They'll all be working in my office whenthey're done a 'uni' - earning more than me and complaining about their studentloan debt every five minutes (don't care)
他们读完大学后将在我们的办公室里工作——赚的钱比我多,然后每过五分钟就抱怨他们的学生贷款债务。
ibdani, California, United States, 4 hoursago
I will sum it up for the straightmen..."Don't touch me bro"
我给直男总结一下:“哥们,不要碰我。”
barnaby, Kandahar, Afghanistan, 33 minutesago
What would the "bent " men say?
那“弯”男会怎么说?
samsungworker, Jeju, South Korea, 10 hoursago
I think what this article is trying toteach has already been a common sense to many people's beliefs!
我相信这篇文章所谈论的事情在很多人看来都已经是常识了!
Angry fella, Manchester a.k.a A f r i c a,United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
A pretty woman can touch me anywhere shelikes lol
一个漂亮女人可以随意碰触我,哈哈!
Mark Uriel, Seashore, United States, 4hours ago
In think the most important takeaway hereis that it's not taboo to touch my sister's boobs. I'll have to keep that inmind. (Kidding, people).
我认为文章中提供的最重要信息是碰触我姐妹的胸部并非禁忌。我会记住这一点的。(开玩笑啦)
Robin The Boy Wonder, N.Ireland, UnitedKingdom, 4 hours ago
This is so true i nearly killed a guy forjust looking at my feet too long.
那倒是真的,我差点因为一名男子长时间盯着我的脚看而杀了他。
dennis, Warrington, 1 hour ago
Does this study cover all cultures andreligions?
这个研究涵盖了所有文化和宗教吗?
Derwick, Lake Tahoe, United States, 4 hoursago
"Don't touch me there."...
“不要碰我那里。”
Kayathri Thiagarajah, Bradford, UnitedKingdom, 4 hours ago
This article is evidence that Russell GroupUniversities should start allocating at least 50% of all places to refugees asit seems like the Brits don't really appreciate a university education whenthey come up with such ludicrous findings.
这篇文章表明罗素大学集团应该将所属学校50%的空间腾出来给难民,因为英国人貌似并不赞赏得出这种滑稽结论的大学教育。
LilyRo, London, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Are you suggesting they engineer theirfindings to suit your idealism then? Should they cherry pick uni students whoare prepared to forge results to create the "findings" people likeyou think are ideal? Findings are "findings", not"made-up-to-suit-my-agendas". And what have refugees got to do withit? Are you implying they'll be easy for the likes of you to manipulate intoproducing the "findings" you think are politically correct? You soundlike a right idiot.
你的意思是说他们的这个结论一定要符合你的理想主义?他们应该伪造结论从而创造出你认为理想化的“发现”?发现就是发现,而不是为了满足你的要求而进行伪造。而难民和这件事情又有什么关系?你的意思是说利用他们你们就可以创造出你们所认为政治正确的“发现”了?你听起来像个右翼白痴。
archiescom, Nuremberg, Germany, 9 hours ago
The only thing I get from this"article" is that women are hypocrites, as per the norm. They feelthat they can touch whoever wherever they want, but no one better ever touchthem....
读了这篇“文章”后我唯一的观感是按照规范来说女性是伪君子。她们认为她们可以在任何地方触摸任何她们想要触摸的人,但是最好不要有人触摸她们。
我们致力于传递世界各地老百姓最真实、最直接、最详尽的对中国的看法
【版权与免责声明】如发现内容存在版权问题,烦请提供相关信息发邮件,
我们将及时沟通与处理。本站内容除非来源注明五毛网,否则均为网友转载,涉及言论、版权与本站无关。
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。
本文来自网络,如有侵权及时联系本网站。
最近,新冠肺炎疫情在日本有扩大的趋势,有专家呼吁日本应当举国行动起来,共...
最近,新冠肺炎疫情在日本有扩大的趋势,有专家呼吁日本应当举国行动起来,共...